How to turn social media into cash February 8, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , add a comment
The idea of social media can be completely overwhelming… let alone the idea of using it (and it alone) to make between $1~000 and $10~000 a month.
But that’s exactly what Paul O’Mahoney and Mili Ponce have done. They’ve discovered how to tune into the chatter of social media, and literally turn it into ca~sh.
And in this exclusive interview, they’ve shared how you can do it too:
This is seriously exciting stuff… You won’t believe how easy it is to get started (plus, you don’t need to have a website, traffic, technical knowledge, or even your own product).
Paul and Mili also reveal:
* An amazing strategy using Twitter to convert chatter into ca~sh, which is so easy, you’ll wonder why everyone isn’t doing it
* How to get your head around the idea of social media, so you (and your business, if you have one) can begin to profit from it
* Ways you can use 100% fr~ee social media tools to generate a reliable income, on autopilot
* Exactly how to get started today, and be generating income within a week (or even sooner… within hours of seeing Paul and Mili speak at the last World Internet Summit, attendees were profiting from their strategies)
* Plus more.
Making mo~ney online doesn’t get much easier than this. So, make time to listen now, and get ready to embrace the latest internet marketing trend (and the extra dollars in your bank account):
And if you’re quick, do whatever you can to meet Paul and Mili in person at World Internet Summit – February 24-27, in Sydney.
Brett McFall and Tom Hua
Can we give you this product to sell? February 3, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , add a comment
Most internet seminars teach you how to use the internet. But then they leave you on your own when it comes to doing it.
Uh-uh… not at World Internet Summit.
We’re the only event that gives you an incredible product to sell:
Meaning you can get started the very next day after you leave the seminar.
Let us quickly show you now the $485 product that you’re going to sell in just a few days from now (ONLY for attendees of World Internet Summit Australia)
Tom Hua & Brett McFall
Is this what’s stopping you? February 1, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : World Internet Summit , 1 comment so far
Do you know what is stopping you from making the internet work?
Success expert, Chris Howard says it has NOTHING to do with the internet.
So we asked him to fess up and tell us what it is:
But be warned… there is no sugar coating here.
This interview gives you another perspective on having success online – a way to beat the competition no matter how big.
Chris Howard also reveals:
* Why you get overwhelmed and how to get out of it FAST
* Can an “old dog” really learn “new tricks?” Chris reveals the blunt truth
* How Chris overcomes his own challenges everyday (and yes he says he fails more than most!)
* And more.
But first thing’s first… Grab a pen and paper to take notes as you listen to Chris now:
And if you’re smart, do whatever you can to meet Chris in person at World Internet Summit – February 24-27, 2010 in Sydney.
Tom Hua & Brett McFall