How does your hourly rate compare? August 30, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , add a comment
Could you handle sitting at your computer for 1 hour a day, earning the equivalent of (get ready for it…) $500 per hour?
It’s not only possible, it’s reality – for thousands of people, including eBay power-sellers Matt and Amanda Clarkson.
Like to know how they do it? Well, it’s done using a super little strategy called ‘drop-shipping’.
View this 4 minute video now, to see how it works.
And here’s the exciting part… You don’t need a website, or traffic, or even any products cluttering up your home.
Matt and Amanda reveal:
• How to use drop-shipping to build a profitable online business (without leaving your desk)
• The 2 drop-shipping business models you can choose from, plus examples of business owners who use them, in conjunction with eBay, to generate $15~000 to $20~000 in profit, each and every month
• A handy guide to profit margins, to help with your planning and product pricing
• 3 steps to using eBay to build a ‘time rich business’ (which only needs you 5% of the time)
• Plus more.
Drop-shipping through eBay could be the internet marketing strategy you’ve been waiting for, so don’t wait… click the link to view now:
And if you’re smart, do whatever you can to meet Matt and Amanda in person at World Internet Summit 2011 UK – London Heathrow, 15-18 Sept.
Brett McFall and Tom Hua
3 steps to a website that works August 23, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , 1 comment so far
Did you know that 90% of people who create a product to sell online, never actually launch their website?
Taking that next step of getting a website up and running, can seem overwhelming for many people.
But, when it’s broken down – like Tom Hua (Godfather of Ebooks) has done for us in this jam-packed 4 minute video… it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
This quick clip is crammed with handy tips and tools, to help get you up and selling, before you know it.
Tom also shares:
• Where to register domain names for the lowest possible price, anywhere on the internet (even cheaper than GoDaddy)
• How to quickly and easily allow customers to order and pay on your website (no scary shopping carts or merchant accounts necessary)
• What NOT to do before you launch your website
• The single most important element to consider when selecting a web hosting provider (and why a 99.9% uptime guarantee can spell disaster for your business)
• And more
Blink, and you’re sure to miss a mo~ney or time-saving tip or tool. So, watch and listen closely, and get started now:
And whatever you do, be sure to meet Tom in person at World Internet Summit UK, 15-18 September 2011.
No experience necessary August 15, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , 2 comments
Imagine if there was an online marketplace full of millions of cashed-up buyers, where you could start making mo~ney today (and wouldn’t need your own website, shopping cart or traffic)?
It’s not a dream… it’s eBay. And Matt and Amanda Clarkson are the eBay business masters, to the tune of $50~000 in sales per month, working only 10 hours a week.
Could you use an extra $800 cash this week, while you’re learning the ropes?
View this short video now, to see how it’s done:
Matt and Amanda also reveal:
• 8 reasons why eBay is a smart (and fast) way to build an online business
• What you must know before you start, if you really want to be successful
• How to use eBay to build a ‘time rich business’ (which only needs you 5% of the time)
• Plus more.
An eBay business could be the internet marketing strategy you’ve been waiting for, so don’t wait… watch now:
And if you’re smart, do whatever you can to meet Matt and Amanda in person at World Internet Summit 2011 UK, 15-18th September, London.
Brett McFall and Tom Hua
Behind the scenes of the World Internet Challenge August 11, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , add a comment
Listen now as our UK partner in World Internet Summit, Mark Anastasi interviews Steven Essa – the expert in charge of our “internet challenge” this year in London.
What is he going to sell?
How much money will he make for someone in our audience?
What problems is he having before the Challenge even starts?
This is a cool lesson in marketing. You’ll see the human side of this business – this is real pressure and a real challenge to start a business out of nothing and turn it into dollars.
And of course, if you’re in the audience, you could walk away with the money he makes LIVE on stage.
LISTEN BELOW NOW:
And you can share with us what you think Steven should sell in the Challenge below.
Tom Hua and Brett McFall
CLICK HERE to register for World Internet Summit
London – September 15-18, 2011-08-09
Do you know the 4 MMO’s? August 8, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , add a comment
The way I see it is this…
When it comes to internet marketing, there are 4 MMO’s. Or in other words, 4 fundamental ways to ‘Make Mo~ney Online’.
If you’re a relative newbie to internet marketing, or you can’t think off the top of your head what these 4 MMO’s might be, this is the perfect opportunity for a quick refresh.
In this video, I’ll personally guide you through how internet marketing works, and what opportunities are available to you, to start making mo~ney online.
(And no matter how long you’ve been into internet marketing, I guarantee you’ll learn something new.)
I’ll also reveal:
* Which MMO allows you to make mo~ney without having your own website
* How to make mo~ney from selling your services online (use these 3 strategies to dramatically boost your income)
* The #1 reason why the online business world is different to offline
* The exciting new way to make mo~ney as an affiliate (HINT: No sales are involved what-so-ever)
* Plus more.
Click the link below to take a giant leap towards understanding the amazing opportunities of the online world:
And if you’re smart, do whatever you can to come and meet me in person at World Internet Summit 2011 UK, 15-18th September, London.
Brett McFall and Tom Hua
The “Lazy Man’s Guide” to creating an online product August 2, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , add a comment
The strategy of selling products online has transformed thousands of people into millionaires.
Would you love to be next, but think creating your own product sounds a bit too hard?
Then don’t miss this video.
In this short clip, you’ll learn the quickest and easiest ways to create a web-ready information product, from my friend and colleague, Tom Hua.
Tom Hua (Godfather of Ebooks and World Internet Summit co-founder) also reveals:
• 3 ways to create a quality ebook without writing a single word (In fact… your high quality ebook content could be just a few mouse-clicks away)
• The fr~ee tool, available to use right now, which transforms text documents into a PDF document (so you’re one step closer to making mo~ney while you sleep)
• How to figure out what product to create and sell
• The difference between an ‘author’ and a ‘publisher’ and why knowing this could get dollars in your pocket much sooner
• And more
Blink and you’ll surely miss one of Tom Hua’s pearls of wisdom. So, close your office door, grab a pen and paper, and start watching now:
And whatever you do, be sure to meet Tom in person at World Internet Summit 2011 UK, 15-18th September, London.