How selling a ‘boring’ product can make you a fortune online September 27, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , 1 comment so far
“How to Troubleshoot Circuitboards”… Sounds like a potentially boring topic, yes?
But within 6 weeks of launching an ebook on this subject, Vince Tan’s student was averaging 6 sales per day, at $20 per sale.
That’s $840 per week… Over $43~000 per year, on auto-pilot.
With those sorts of numbers, would you be okay with a ‘boring’ product?
If so, then check out this short video from internet marketing whiz, Vince Tan.
Why? Because he reveals the best place to start when creating your own digital product.
Vince also shares:
• The #1 thing your product must do (which can make the difference between ‘best seller’ and ‘bust’)
• How many pages an ebook should contain
• How to create a digital product for a topic that you’re not an expert in (and why you might want to consider this)
• Why now is the best time EVER, to launch and sell a digital product
• Plus more…
So, take 5 minutes to view the video now, and be on your way to creating and selling your own winning digital product:
Brett McFall and Tom Hua
Delivering on my promise September 6, 2011Posted by Brett McFall in : General , 2 comments
Ever use your mobile phone to search the internet?
If so, you’re among a growing trend – in fact, millions of people around the world are using their smartphones for internet use, more than they’re using their laptop.
Would you now like to see how you can create a business out of this huge trend?
A video with all the hands-on tips, tricks and tools you need to know about, to crack open a massive, untapped market in your local area.
And I do mean MASSIVE… Did you know that over 99% of all businesses worldwide, DON’T have a mobile friendly web presence? That’s 99% of businesses that could be paying you to help them.
In this video, Caro reveals:
• How to create and install a mobile-friendly website (using 100% free tools)
• Why you don’t need to have any graphic design, website design or sales experience, to be successful
• Why you might just be more of an expert than you think you are
• How to generate customers who are eager to work with (and pay) you…
(NOTE: No “hard sell” or tacky sales pitch required)
• Plus more.
And the best thing is that you don’t have to be a techno-wiz to get started today, you just need to click this link:
And if you’re smart, do whatever you can to meet Caro in person at World Internet Summit .
Brett McFall and Tom Hua