Stand aside, kids February 28, 2012Posted by Brett McFall in : General , add a comment
Think back to your early school days. Remember ‘Show & Tell’?
It was exciting. A chance to have everyone’s attention focussed squarely on you, while you spoke about the thing you’d chosen to “show”.
Well, thanks to Internet marketing maestro, Steven Essa, Show & Tell is no longer just for kids (in fact, it’s making a lot of grown-ups, a lot of mo~ney).
View this quick video now, to discover how Show & Tell principals and the Internet, can combine to give you the edge in your market:
Steven Essa also reveals:
* How to profit from online Show & Tell, despite not having anything to “show” (yet…)
* The number 1 thing to avoid during a Show & Tell webinar (ignore this, and your entire business will be at risk)
* The top 2 most effective webinar formats to choose from, and which is right for you
* Why, using this strategy, it’s just as easy to “show” a service, as it is to “show” a product
* And more.
Take 4 minutes out of your day to embrace your inner child… Click now:
And if you’re smart, do whatever you can to meet Steven in person at World Internet Summit – 2012 New Zealand, June 7-10, Auckland.
Brett McFall and Tom Hua
4 simple steps to 5K in a day February 22, 2012Posted by Brett McFall in : General , 3 comments
You know that old saying “can’t see the forest, for the trees”?
Well, when it comes to Internet marketing, the reverse is true:
Most of us can’t see the trees (opportunities to make mo~ney in our local area), for the forest (op-portunities to reach the entire world).
But as Dr Mike Woo-Ming and Brian “Koz” Kosobucki reveal, you could be just 4 steps away from 5k in a day… in your very own backyard.
In this exciting short video, Mike and Koz show step-by-step, how easy it is to start making mo~ney online, in your local area:
Mike and Koz also reveal:
• How to find and approach potential customers without the awkward sales pitch (including a clever approach to have them clambering over each other, to stuff ca~sh in your pockets)
• The free tool you can use to discover hot keywords (it’s even better than Google)
• Why – when it comes to the earning potential of this strategy – the sky really is your limit
• The shocking fact about small businesses in your local area, that will give you an instant ‘foot in the door’
• And more.
You can’t afford to miss this… Click the link to view now:
And if you’re smart, do whatever you can to meet Mike and Koz in person at World Internet Summit – 2012 New Zealand, JUNE 7-10, Auckland.
Brett McFall and Tom Hua
$36,468 for Pauline February 15, 2012Posted by Brett McFall in : General , add a comment
Want to see who received a cheque for $36,468 just for being an attendee of World Internet Summit?
She’s the new winner of our World Internet Challenge.
Thanks to Steven Essa, his hot new product earned this amount in 72 hours and he gave 100% of the profits to an attendee in our audience.
The photo here shows the moment!
Want a shot at being the next winner?
Then register below now for World Internet Summit – New Zealand.
Tom Hua and Brett McFall
Kathy Austin – Something I learnt from 10 days to success today. February 6, 2012Posted by WISfan in : General , comments closed
John Legg – Something I learnt from 10 days to success today. February 3, 2012Posted by WISfan in : General , comments closed
http://www.cabincrewcourses.com General , comments closed
Tom Wilson – My goal for 2012 February 2, 2012Posted by WISfan in : General , comments closed