The secret strategy that Roy let slip September 30, 2010Posted by Brett McFall in : General,World Internet Summit , trackback
We think the Mediterranean air must have made Roy Carter a little too relaxed.
He just let slip about an amazing strategy he uses to generate tens of thousands of quality visitors to his websites every month, without using Google Adwords.
You’ll never guess…
Luckily you don’t have to – we recorded him, so you can hear it for yourself:
In this interview, Roy Carter also reveals:
* The trap that most new internet marketers fall into, and how to avoid it
* What to focus on RIGHT NOW, if you want to make serious mo~~ney online (on auto pilot)
* Proof that when it comes to mailing lists, it’s quality, not quantity, that counts (to the tune of $30~000 from a list of 109 people!)
* How you can be generating extra income to pay household bills, within a matter of days
* And more. So, why not get yourself a coffee, sit back and listen to it now?
And if you’re smart, do whatever you can to meet Roy in person at World Internet Summit – November 11-14, Heathrow, London.
Brett McFall and Tom Hua